Saturday, January 29, 2005

Of snails n such

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY WATER SNAILS IN 1 FISH TANK. in fact, with the estimated 100 snails and only ONE fish, it looked more like a water snail tank. Stands in my uncle's house. There's also a very yellowed photo of my mum when she was really young! n all my uncles and aunts... almost couldn't recognise some of them! There was also a photo of my cousin's wedding, where i was the only girl wearing shorts (when all my other female cousins AND my sister) got to wear dresses -_-). Had really short and "toot" hair, with humongous glasses too... *sigh* those were the days...

Backtrack by 2 hours:
before i went to my uncle's house, was at my aunt's house celebrating the fact that my newest cousin's one month old! My darling Laurie had forgotten me! *cry* She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE can??? 2 years old only and she can understand so much! except that she doesn't know what colour grey and brown is. But no fear, she warmed up to me after a game of LONDON BRIDGE which as usual, ended with me catching her cos her brother n my other cousins (7-9 yrs old) kept running away. have i mentioned the fact that she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE??? she has the prettiest dimples!!! and smooth curly hair!!! and she sings!!! and she says "你好吗" in an accented tone!!! Single tone actually. Note: she's half-french. then no matter how you teach her, she just says it the same way! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she could tell me about what she did in australia for her hols! of course needed some prompting lar... But my grandma said that sometimes she would bring Laurie to the roadside to wait for her brother to come home on the school bus. Then got one time, after some time, she suddenly said to Ah Ma, " No bus, take taxi." SO CUTE RIGHT??? and she hardly ever takes taxi cos my aunt n uncle drive them around!

Backtrack to this afternoon:
I finally did IT!!! It was so simple! and yet so satisfying! makes me want more!!! lol...

No comments: