Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Flashbacks

Summary:
Sat:
morning went to watch vj choir at Siglap. of course i was intending to sing while vin wasn't. Valli din noe how to get there so she drove but took a wrong turn (or rather, she DIDN'T make the turn =P *my fault*) n took almost forever to get to tampines. by which time we were all ultra high n squeaky from our frantic calling n exchange of road information while she was driving here. =P Surprise, surprise, PROZAC came too! n 2 med boys n a med gal juz launched into a colourful discussion of O&G, littered which multiple syllable terms which din mean anything to me at all. =P n NELLY BELLY called us 超级老人。 HMMPH.

Sun:
skipped tuition for my hair twirling exp. at the end of which, i couldn't believe that it was my own hair. It's so hard to learn how to twist ur own hair looking at the reflection of the auntie demo-ing to u! the 5 hr exp... wasn't really worth it for the money cos it's uncurling liao *sigh* but was worth it in the sense that i finally got to fulfil my wish of dunno how many yrs n get to see what my hair looks like not so straight! YAY!

Mon:
went to orchard AGAIN!!! yet another spontaneous session w my ever so spontaneous friends. =) must be the hols... was looking at various blogs. "Innocent and naive... " - is that me *innocent look*? hahaha... hey... harsh reality of the world. which is why i love my lab. amazingly lucky me managed to find a lab w minimal politics n everyone is juz as crazy as me... or as amy said today, i'm exerting influences on the lab ppl. she say their starting to talk like me... hahaha... even my fren (boss wife) says she kenna my influence too. which may be a bad thing cos Boss finds me extremely noisy at work. hahaha... to which amy said that boss wife got her own brand of chinese (she can't shake off her hong kong accent). =P

Tues: read Digital Life article on Grace Chow. sigh.

Wed (TODAY!):
as usual: msged boss wife when i reached her place.
Not usual: no reply.
after 10 mins, i called boss wife. no reply.
called boss. boss wife picks up n says they've just woken up. -___-
at the end of the day, we (boss and i) went back to lab pick boss wife who wasn't done w work. in the meantime, amy spotted a strand of white hair on my head but lost sight of it. to prove her point, she broke off this 2 cm fragment of my hair --- 1 cm white, 1 cm black --- and announced that i must have been sad then became happy so it turned black again. LOL. anyway, later she managed to pull out an extremely uneven white hair. ARGH! getting old!

after that, we all took boss car down to city area. amy was gonna go "stick" to her hubby, boss n boss wife go shopping. we passed by Raffles hotel at 735pm. to which i JUMPED off the car (literally =P) n made a dash across the road w 18s n counting. hahaha... the jr choir sounded alright... but it really brought back memories of performing there... =( should i join chorale? *GASPS* hahaha...

finally figured out y my nose looks like a tree trunk. my freq sniffling has caused wrinkles to run parallel on it. ARGH! another sign of getting old!!! (read: spinky's n aki's latest blog entry n ctrl-f "Kalms")

2 days down to x'mas!!! *deck the halls w boughs of holly*

No comments: