Friday, December 10, 2004

*Ding*

giant light bulb. yup. that's me. =P

went to wisma AGAIN last nite after wed dinner w the usual suspects (refer to spinky's site). =P w my fren n he husband a.k.a. my boss. they still in the honeymoon stage of marriage... so sweet! AIYOH!!!! can't stand it. hahaha...

the woman din call me today! thank goodness! was getting sick of getting calls every day n being called "ah muay". n she kept insisting that she din call the wrong number!

was surfing around job websites last nite. still undecided as to whether to do admin work/research.

y i should do research:
  1. won't have to change my wardrobe (although i'll prob need new socks or more comfortable shoes =P)
  2. RA jobs supposedly pay relatively well. (2.2-2.5k?)
  3. dun waste my degree
y i shouldn't do research:
  1. kind of a dead end cos i doubt i'll wanna do phd?
  2. irregular working hours - not conducive for a social life.
so i have no idea wat to do and am likely to apply for everything that comes my way next yr. hahaha...

No comments: