Monday, April 16, 2007

Old vs New

Current Supervisor

First time she walked past my cube this morning, stared through my cube's little window:
you look sick.

When she walked past my cube at lunch:
you look sick.

When she walked past my cube in the afternoon:
I've got some flu medicine. You want?

When she walked past my cube in this evening:
Normally I'ld ask you to go home and rest, but we need to get this out to big big big boss.

After I sent her the impt doc, and before she went home:
You need a lift to the mrt station?

Old boss
scenario: I was sniffing and blowing my nose in his office while explaining something to him and waiting for his decision.

after 10 min
boss: are you sick?
me: having a bit of flu.
boss immediately moves himself AWAY from me.

see why I like my new bosses better? =P

No comments: