Sunday, January 07, 2007

First post of the new year!

The year started long - first day at work and I had to work till 10+. The rotation has been more or less confirmed, meaning that I've got a little more than a month to do my filing and prepare to handover to whoever's taking over.

Sad to say, I am now a WoW addict. If time allows, I spend around 3 hrs a day on it. Which is practically all of my home online time playing rather than chatting or blogging. DD has been feeling a bit moody cos of that...

Been thinking about joining Chorale. Guess I miss singing in a choir. Probably why I hadn't mind singing with the office choir for National Day observance ceremonies the last two years. =P Chorale's short of altos this year and it's concert year... Wonder if I can commit the time though. Anyone else interested?