Sunday, November 06, 2005

Thanks!

I'ld like to thank the following for their well wishes today (in chrono order):
  1. ultimate LSR fan
  2. Peo
  3. Xinyi
  4. VOC
  5. Aki
  6. Prog booklet I/C
  7. Vin
  8. Spinky
  9. GZai
  10. Mel
  11. Prozac

The Honey Bee was so sweet last nite! First we went his house to pick up the car n he ordered me to sit at the tv while he was busying himself in the kitchen. then we went Balestier for Bak Ku Teh... and he drove to a "mystery spot" where he pulled out a tiramisu and my birthday present - a new hp!!! Thanks dear!

Then we went Macs to play Scrabbs... Quite lucky... first word used up all 7 tiles. =P Eh I/C, let me know if u strike toto. =P

Gonna watch movie later... =) third birthday in a row that i've been watching movies on my birthday (Kill Bill Vol 1 on 21st b-day, PD2 on 22nd)

No comments: